Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ulta Vintage

Hey all!

I recently got my hot little hands on the Ulta "I Got the Denim Blues" collection (which I will hopefully have time to swatch next week) and I just wanted to give you a bit of a preview.  For $9.95 you get 5-0.24 oz. polishes ranging from a baby blue to a deep navy.  Of course they're all blues, and they're all fabulous.  I would be sure to pick this one up while it's still in stock!

This is Vintage--a deep peacock blue, two coats and one of seche.  Try to ignore the tipwear--I didn't take the pic on day one and I neglected to wrap my tips.  Plus, I've gone back to work this week, so lots of typing!



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

mynailzz said...

this is great! i wish we had ulta's here!

ShortAndSweetNails said...

Oh I haven't seen the blues at my ulta yet. I did see them online. I like this one :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License