Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Orly Royal Navy

I was home for my little sister's high school graduation over the weekend (I can't believe she's so old!) and I had to stop into the Sally's by my parents' house to see if they had anything I "needed"...and of course, they did!  I picked up this gem, which I had passed up before, from the "In the Navy" collection and it looked killer with my bright red dress.

Royal Navy is a royal blue jelly with aqua glitter...and it's gorgeous!  I think it might just be my new favorite blue, and I love blues.






Check out that aqua glitter!




Sunny window!

This color is just so pretty and perfect for summertime--if you don't have it already, I urge you to go out and get it asap!!  This was two perfectly smooth coats with one coat of Out the Door.  Luckily, I think it's been added to the Orly permanent collection so it will be around for a while.


I hope everyone's having a great summer--thanks for reading!

1 comment:

polishedlyrics said...

I should have picked this one up this weekend dang it! Gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License