Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nubar Reclaim

I've heard such wonderful things about Nubar but, since they aren't available in stores, I've never gotten to try any of their polishes.  When I first saw Reclaim swatched (as part of the Limited Edition Going Green collection; on sale now for $49.95) I knew it had to be mine.  A medium green holo?  Yummy!

Unfortunately the sun hasn't been out since I polished my nails, but I did get some bright outdoor light:


And outdoors:



This is two coats of Reclaim with one of Seche Vite.  The polish applied like a dream--no streaks and quick to dry with a perfect consistency.  The holo is gorgeous and goes between this spring green with a hint of yellow and brown.  I absolutely love it and hope to order some more Nubars soon!

Anyone else want to see someone come up with a dark holo green?  I might have to do some frankening!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License