Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nubar Reclaim

I've heard such wonderful things about Nubar but, since they aren't available in stores, I've never gotten to try any of their polishes.  When I first saw Reclaim swatched (as part of the Limited Edition Going Green collection; on sale now for $49.95) I knew it had to be mine.  A medium green holo?  Yummy!

Unfortunately the sun hasn't been out since I polished my nails, but I did get some bright outdoor light:


And outdoors:



This is two coats of Reclaim with one of Seche Vite.  The polish applied like a dream--no streaks and quick to dry with a perfect consistency.  The holo is gorgeous and goes between this spring green with a hint of yellow and brown.  I absolutely love it and hope to order some more Nubars soon!

Anyone else want to see someone come up with a dark holo green?  I might have to do some frankening!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License