Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

Happy Fourth of July!  It's not that I'm not patriotic...I just am not into "themed" nails, though I love the works of art everyone else has displayed on their blogs.  I have seen some amazing konads and gorgeous reds and blues.  I decided--in a very slight nod to our forefathers--to go with a purple.

Hey--it's red and blue combined!  That's about as patriotic as I get...

This is two coats of Zoya Yasmeen with two of Out the Door.  My OtD had some silver foil (from my pedicure) stuck in it and some of it got onto my nails.  Excuse the silver color--Yasmeen is in fact, silverless.

Indoors


Look at that shine!

Outdoors--so pretty!

Again, in the sun

This is just a perfect purple, and one of my favorites.  Happy Independence Day!

2 comments:

KarenD said...

Purple is never a bad choice!

AggiePigeon said...

this is VERY PRETTY color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License